30.1.13

SERBIA // MEET THE DAMJANOVIC FAMILY

This is the Damjanovic family. I learned the most about Serbian culture when visiting with them. I think they inspired me and the changes or push I felt to go a different direction with my degree project. This is a working middle class family who has had to make crucial choices over the years that coincide with moment's in Belgrade, Serbia's history. I believe they are a great representation of what it means to be Serbian and I really want to show these moment's or history.

New Question?
How can graphic design be used represent a Serbian family's development through economical/social changes in a visual narrative contrasted with key points in Serbia's history teach/showcase to *viewers?

*Americans...? This very broad still... need to really narrow it down... but I know I definitely want it to be educating another culture/subculture...

No comments:

Post a Comment