28.8.11

TOP 10: MATRIX BOARD

I have been trying to direct myself in the right direction in figuring out what symbols/icons/indexes I should use to represent Nnenna Freelon. I have been going back and forth a lot! I feel like her music encompasses a variety of styles and ideas.

TOP 10 for the Matrix board:
  1. microphone
  2. vinyl record
  3. smooth
  4. the stage
  5. lips
  6. soul
  7. elegance
  8. heritage
  9. gold
  10. drama 
Other words I came up with-
silk
music notes
cross
diamonds
piano
lipstick
trumpet
brass instruments
performer
red
blue
purple
silver
showstopper
outgoing
proud/pronounced
strong
grounded
glamorous
rich
smooth
warmth
jazz
composer
international
voice
charity
motivational
fresh
fierce


This interview portrays a lot of her inspiration for her album as well as her as a performer and vocalist.

Nnenna Freelon - Interview from Nnenna Freelon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment