23.8.11

TO DESIGN AND BEYOND.

So as I have said before, I am not the best writer. I still want to put up my last paper that I wrote while in Paris. It really summarizes my thoughts and realizations from staying there. I hope my thoughts make sense to you all. I  have just started my junior year in college (WOW) and I am very excited. I have a two new teachers, a new job, and lots of new discoveries ahead I am sure. As hard as it is to be a college student, and a college student in  graphic design, I know that I have so much to look forward to even though it is amazingly hard at times. In my paper below I write about taking time. I understand that everyone in America has this "taking time" issue. I have found that it is my only way to stay sane in the craziness we all call life. I know I am not French nor do I live in Paris, but I  realized that you can have a job and be in school, but still enjoy those things outside of homework. I remind myself of this quite often and I hope I don't forget it when things get crazy.  My goal this year is to use my time to it's fullest potential (wish me luck). 

TO DESIGN AND BEYOND. 
My Eyes Are Now Open

No comments:

Post a Comment