17.2.11

Type: Billboards


This is my first go around on our billboards. It was interesting trying to piece these together. My thoughts where: what are the right proportions? Is it simple enough to comprehend but still attention grabbing? How can I incorporate my type compositions in an interesting way aka not just making them my background. How do they support my concept? These thoughts were constantly going through my mind, so this process ended up taking much longer than I expected. I do favor some more than others, but here they are....

Campaign concept: To show that graphic design is more than pushing shapes and type around on the computer everyday. We have to have a creative mind as well just like a painter or sculptor. We apply strategy, imagination, and our intuition to know when to use our creative minds/ideas in our design. 






No comments:

Post a Comment