23.1.11

A Painter for my Inspiration today.

I came across a painter named Zoe Pawlak . Her landscapes, and figurative work is really inspiring to me. I am not a big fan of landscapes, but her use of color and line are really beautiful and make the piece interesting. She says that her landscapes are either places that she has actually been or places that she has dreamed of. I believe that her style captures a broad range of line and shape in which she creates something realistic as well as an abstract figure. (which is amazing to me!)
This video of Zoe shows her process in painting a landscape... It makes me really miss painting! Hopefully I will be able to incorporate some type of physical art or creation into my digital work this semester.

Examples of her work>>      
                                                                  







                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment